I will be walking May 15, 2010 at my graduation ceremony. It will be held at 10:30 in the am and located at Lloyd Noble Center.
Lunch will possibly follow. Location still not known.
Come if you wish. Cheer me on for my 6 years of hard-not hard work.
Sarah Michels-Super senior
Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology
Neil Patrick Harris as Barney Stinson | How I met your mother (via kari-shma)
Words to live by…true story.
So I’ve been hanging out with a friend of mine since the beginning of the year about once a week. I like him. I like spending time with him. I’d like to spend more time with him. I haven’t told him how I feel and I’m trying to figure out how he feels, but here’s the problem…I won’t talk about it with him. Without asking him or talking to him there’s no real way to see how he feels too. I can only make assumptions about his actions. Like he let my hand linger on his thigh the other night when we were out. Or when he dropped me off at my doctors appointment, he kissed me good bye, while normally it’s just a hug. I would assume those are good things. But maybe he’s just a nice guy? I don’t know. But I plan to get to the bottom of this and soon. I have to work on this communication thing.
- Living in tune with nature is an invitation to live creatively.
- Extend the life cycle of your stuff. Find a new use for something old.
- Nourish your soul; eat the freshest, most natural foods you can find.
- Resolve to use less.
- The earth is alive—it breathes, grows, evolves.
- Enjoy an unplugged activity every day.
- Think of nature as a destination in itself, not something to just drive through.
- Your home is part of the environment. Keep it pollution-free.
- Opt for quality over quantity. Value is revealed over the long term.
- Change doesn’t happen with a single action but with a series of small gestures.
Body + Soul Magazine